2007年7月1日日曜日

My Type

OMG~~~~I can't update my pie chart!!! So, I'll explain the contents of it.



I noticed that "perosnalities(30%)" and "hobbies(50%)" are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important for me. "Hobbies" is the most important thing because I wanna have fun with my boyfriend. Let me talk about my experience. I like English, watching foreign movies, taraveling abroad, hanging out with international students and so on. But, my ex-boyfriend hate studying English when he were in high school and was not interested in foreign people and things. So, when I talked about things related to my hobbies, he was never interested in what I said. Finally, I decided to stop taking my hobbies when I was with him because I thought he looked bored... But, they were part of my life. I came to feel really bad with him. Moreover, I was trying to understand his bobbies and whatever, but he didn't accept mine. didn't even try:( Now, i know hobbies are so important.


Additionally, I added "look(10%)" and "job(10%)" on my chart. The"look"means that he cares about suitable clothes for TPO. And, the "job" means that he is responsible and independent. Doesn't mean he has a lot of money to give me presents , lol.

4 件のコメント:

RiddledSphinx さんのコメント...

That's a good point! Lots of people, I think, don't think about hobbies as something to look at! There's an old saying, 'opposites attract,' but people take that too far, sometimes.

yellow dress さんのコメント...

I think having the same sense and hobby is fun!!
By the way, do you give up to love the man if he doesn't have the same hobby as yours?

nyaa さんのコメント...

Yea, I know how you feel. I want to show my partner everything I like, and also I want my partner to share everything the person likes!!

sunny さんのコメント...

I agree with you!! I should change my mide, mabye. I thought hobbies were second point of my type, but I think now hobbies are the best thing for me. thanks.