2007年7月26日木曜日

United Nations

I used to want to work for United Nations, using my English. So, this question is very interesting to me.

I'd like to work for UNESCO because I'm interested in their activities. Their aims for the activities are basic education for all people, and protection of varieties of culture and promotion of world peace beyond defferent culture. For the goals, they are working on spreading compulsory education, adopting various treaties related to culture, protecting histrical sites, and so on.

If I could work for UNESCO, I would try to bring world peace all over the world. I'd like to try to give all people oppotunities to think about different culture and relision and cross cultural communication. I think accepting and understanding different culture and relision is a key to make our world peaceful. No peace without understanding others.



Dear Susan
I really liked this class. I got more flexible to accept different culture and relision. Also, this class give me hints to write graduate thesis. I'll definitely take this class next semester too:) See you next class. Have a nice summar!!

2 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Thanks for the great comments. You are a good student too. See you.

RiddledSphinx さんのコメント...

Wow, you really thought this out! That sounds much better than my ideas! Haha, oops...Oh well, it sounds like a good idea, but it also sounds like you changed your mind. What do you want to do now?